Innovation, sustainability and human resources: the foundations of HiRef.
HiRef is an independent and 100% Italian owned company which, in pas twenty years, has experienced a steady growth trend originating 7 spin-off companies specialised in different areas of HVAC & R.
In our company, growth goes hand in hand with personal development and achievements: from 2003 to date, 41 graduation theses have been submitted from within the company, in collaboration with prestigious Italian and international universities (Padua, Bologna, Trieste, Rome, Genoa and, among our international partner universities, Leeds, Valencia, Stockholm and Leuven). Six out of ten graduates then continue to work for the company creating a young workforce where the average age is 38.
Our organisation is committed to optimising work and achieving improvement objectives in terms of company performance.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors, appointed by the shareholders' meeting of 29 April 2022, will remain in office until the approval of the financial statements on 31 December 2024.
The members of the Board of Directors are:
Luca Galletti, Director
Mauro Mantovan, Chief Executive Officer
Alberto Salmistraro, Director
Board of Auditors
The Board of Auditors, appointed by the shareholders' meeting of 29 April 2022, will remain in office until the approval of the financial statements on 31 December 2024.
The members of the Board of Auditors are:
Gambini Massimo, Chairman
Melandri Mauro, Regular Auditor
Fonte Giovanni, Regular Auditor
Romani Alberto, Alternate Auditor
Menetti Maurizio, Alternate Auditor
Zanchettin Roberto, Alternate Auditor
The statutory audit assignment was granted on 3 July 2019 to Dfk Italia Srl until approval of the financial statements of 31 December 2024.
People and positions
We enhance skills and individual talent to allow people to maximise their mental energy potential.
- Mauro Mantovanco-founder managing director
- Elena BrandolisioChief Financial Officer
- Roberto MasoPlant & Purchase Manager
- Wolfgang FelsCommercial Director
- Nicola RossiItaly Commercial Director
- Fabio PolettoR&D Director
- Matteo FaccioProduct Management Director Data Center Cooling
- Stefano MoroIT Manager
- Andrea QuercioliTechnical and Quality Manager
- Andrea BoarettoElectrical and software department Manager
- Gianluca ContePrevention, Protection Service and Plant maintenance Manager
- Giovanni TrevisanAfter Sales Coordinator
- Mario ZagoProject Optimization Manager
- Marketing and Communications